TextMate Shopify Bundle This post is outdated
I've put together a shopify textmate bundle which allows downloading/uploading of theme assets from within textmate. Next best thing to having FTP access. Thought some people might find it useful.
You can read more about the full details here: http://github.com/meeech/shopify.tmbundle
Windows People: The bundle v1.0.5 is E-texteditor compatible. readme for the e-texteditor version for more info. A better option might be to have a look at Sublime Text 2 and the Shopify bundle created for that.
But in a nutshell, offers:
- Download Theme: Will download the entire theme from Shopify. Useful when you just getting started to download the whole Theme.
- Update Current File From Shopify : Will replace the contents of the file you are working on with the file from Shopify.
- Update Selected Files from Shopify : Will fetch the files you have selected in the Project Window from Shopify.
- Send Asset to Shopify ( ⌘U ): Will save the document you are working on, and upload to shopify. Used for text assets.
- Send Selected Files to Shopify : Will upload any files you have selected in the Project Panel to Shopify. This is what you want to use to upload a bunch of files at once.
- Remove assets from Shopify: Will remove the selected assets from Shopify server. Certain .liquid files cannot be removed (index, theme, page, product, blog, collection
- Switch Shop : Now supports config for multiple shops on one project, allowing you to easily switch between them.
- Open Wiki Liquid Page (TM Only)
- Open Store Admin In Default Browser (Textmate only)