Greasemonkey script to make the partner page more useful This post is outdated
I'd found the partners page a bit unnerving, and wrote a quick gresemoneky script to format it more to my liking and thought I'd share.
You can get it here.
- Splits things out into groups so active, canceled, etc. don't all get lumped together
- Adds totals for each group (i.e. total revenue for active customers)
- Removes the status colum since that's now show by the grouping
- Removes duplicate entries, keeping only the most recent status
- Removes the "app details" box on the right (in our case the column payments column was overflowing into it) and makes the payments list wider to fill its space
- Removes test transactions
The first two were the major annoyances for me -- inability to see how many live sales were there and inability to quickly spot accounts that had changed their status (i.e. we didn't notice when cancelations happened)