Would really appreciate your feedback on my yoga clothing store - Lehiri This post is outdated
I am in the process of opening my store selling yoga products (for now womens yoga clothing - more to be added later) with drop shipping from China. I understand that this method has its own issues and I am sure that along the way I will make some changes.
For now, I am concentrating on opening my store and was wondering if you guys could take a look at the store and give me your feedback. Here are the items that I'd like your feedback on:
- How's the store's aesthetics - design elements, branding, color scheme etc?
- How are the products in the store - their images, product descriptions, collections etc?
- By looking at the site - does it give you confidence that this is a good store and the million dollar question - will you be comfortable making a purchase?
- How are the other sections within the store - like about us, contact us etc.,
- Is there anything that you'd like to add to the store?
_ Is there anything that you would like to be taken off the store?
- Looking at the store - does the homepage convey the unique selling proposition that Lehiri offers? ANy other comments?
- As far as product sale goes - how is the flow from product selection to product purchase?
- Any other suggestions?
As far as GO-live readiness goes - I am planning on the following:
- Social media strategy includes accounts with FB, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Marketing strategy includes using Kit to do some initial marketing
- Anything else that I can be doing to get my first sale?
I do appreciate the enthusiastic fellow e-commerce community and I look forward to your comments/suggestions/feedback.
As of now, the site is password protected. Please use "taeras" as the password to login.